par- 12 octobre 2004
NEXT AGATA WEEK :
- 21-24th of febuary 2005 at GSI
- Next AMB meeting will be on December 9th 2004 at the University of Cologne
- The AMB has been restructured and now has the working groups :
Detector Module Working Group. Chairperson Juergen Eberth.
- Detector module and cryostat (D. Weisshaar)
- Preamplifier (A. Pullia)
Detector performance. Chairperson Reiner Krucken
- Pulse shape analysis team (R. Gernhaeuser/P.Desesquelles)
- Detector characterisation team (A. Boston)
Data processing. Chairperson D.Bazzacco
- Digitisation (P.Medina)
- Pre-processing algorithms (W. Gast)
- Pre-processing hardware (I.Lazarus)
- Global clock and trigger (M.Bellato)
- Data acquisition (X.Grave)
- Run-control + GUI (G.Maron)
Ancillary detectors and ancillary detector integration. Chairperson A.Gadea.
- Ancillary detector impact on AGATA performance (to be identified)
- Electronics and data acquisition integration (Ch.Theisen)
- Mechanical integration of ancillary detectors and devices
- Ancillary devices for the key experiments (N. Redon)
Design and Infrastructure. Chairperson G.Duchene.
- Mechanical design
- R&D on other Ge detectors.
- Team leaders are to be identified.
Data Analysis Working Group. Chairperson Johan Nyberg.
- Physics and event simulation of key experiments (E. Farnea)
- Detector data base parameters (To be identified)
- Gamma-ray tracking (A. Lopez-Martens)
- Data processing (online/offline analysis, etc.) (O.Stezowski)
Detector Module :
- One of the 2 delivered capsules in an AGATA test cryostat will be delivered to LIVERPOOL early November for scanning.
Detector Performance :
- A joint PSA and DETECTOR CHARACTERISATION meeting took place on 29-30/09 in Munich. Details and slides can be found on the Munich web site .
- The PSA team leadership will be shared between by Roman Gernhaeuser (organisation) and Pierre Desesquelles (PSA) until the next AGATA week,
Design and Infrastructure :
- A grounding meeting will be arranged at IReS (Strasbourg) on the 28th of October (10h00 to 16h00). Contact Gilbert Duchene for details